- The Venezuelan Poodle Moth is a newly discovered species that looks both as a moth and a poodle. Don’t get fooled by its fluffy looks because it is still an insect.
- The Pink Fairy Armadillo is the cutest and smallest species of armadillo. It only weighs a pound or less, and it basically lives the life of a mole.
- The Saiga Antelope is an endangered species that stands out because of its huge nostrils. Although only the males have horns, they can be really dangerous animals.
- The tube-nosed fruit bat lives in the Muller Range mountains and it is called this way because of its yellowish nose.
- The Okapi looks like a zebra, although it is very similar to a giraffe. They live in Central Africa and they can reach 8.2 ft and up to 760 lb.
- The Thorn Dragon is a lizard and you can find it in Australia. It looks like a dragon, but it only uses its thorns as a camouflage technique.
- The Roughback Batfish is a weird looking fish from the Atlantic Ocean. It looks scary but it actually has about 10 cm.
- The Blob Fish lives in very deep waters and it has been discovered in 2013.
- The Frilled Shark catches its prey like a snake, although it swims in 1,500 m deep waters.
- The Wolf Fish is a species of concern that lives in very cold waters. In order to keep themselves warm, their body produces a natural antifreeze.
- The Goblin Shark is a deep-sea species of sharks that look more like a fossil than a living creature. You can recognize it easily because of its jaw.
- The Star Eater is a deep-sea fish that has bioluminescent features.
- The Black Swallower is another fish that has unusual characteristics. It has a huge belly so that it could swallow fish bigger than its size.
- The Star-Nosed Mole is named this way because of the pink “fingers” that are attached to its nose. It uses this organ in order to search for food.
Tags: Weird-Looking Creatures
NiceExcellentGreat post. I was checking continuouslyconstantly this blog and I amI’m impressed! VeryExtremely usefulhelpful informationinfo speciallyparticularlyspecifically the last part 🙂 I care for such infoinformation a lotmuch. I was seekinglooking for this particularcertain infoinformation for a long timevery long time. Thank you and good luckbest of luck.
tabletky na rast svalov
I don’t even know the way I ended up here,
but I believed this submit was once good. I do not realize who you’re however
certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you aren’t already.