The present time is marked mainly by technology, especially by the internet. Even if sometimes it’s not as we would like it to be, life is made out of information. The way in which we can access all this information is just one click away. However, it is difficult to find the exact thing you wanted to access when there’s so much information all over the internet about almost everything. There are millions of people on the internet as on the entire globe who write and share with us life-defining information out of pure passion. So, we have gathered 10 websites which will make your life easier and your mind clearer.
1. Entrepreneur – This website is dedicated to those of you who are passionate about having your own business or franchise and you don’t really know where to start. By accessing various articles, you will be guided through the entire process of social media, marketing, entrepreneurship, starting a business and so on.
2. GCF LearnFree – If you or someone related is having problems with modern technology, especially computer knowledge, this is the place where you can learn all about basics up to safety and maintenance. Even if you still need to access a computer, the rest will be explained and shown in tutorials along with videos.
3. Rational Optimist – Matt Ridley’s blog is an answer to how we should progress from a thinking point of view, leaving behind a pessimistic approach and embrace optimism not only for the present but for the future too. Matt Ridley writes about day-by-day problems and how we should solve them. It combines theory with applicability.
4. The History Blog – This blog gives information about every topic such as books, education, multimedia, treasure, Roman, Modern, Medieval history and so on. It takes you through almost any historical context which you can access anywhere, anytime. The articles capture the reader’s attention even if there’s a lot of information.
5. Tiny Buddha – Emerge yourself in a “world” of fun, inspiration and self-help where you can read articles that will lift your mood about happiness, health, how to move on, fulfillment in life and so on. You also have access to a forum where you can have conversations with others and help each other. Besides doing something good for yourself, maybe you can gain a few friends!
6. Fathom – Not only you’ll visit Fathom’s website, but you will also access the entire world in pictures! Everyone wants to travel and see what our world has to offer and what a better way to start planning than scrolling on this site for destinations, inspiration and then, maybe, you’ll even book a trip.
7. App Treasure Hunter – Education and parenting go hand in hand, especially on this website which has been developed by parents and educators who want to review the best educational apps. You can access app reviews for all age categories which will give you the best quality and values especially for your kids.
8. A Beautiful Mess – It is indeed a beautiful mess which will make you more positive and inspire you to craft, to cook and so many more, in one word – lifestyle. Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman’s ideas will keep you occupied for days when you will try to follow their decor projects or recipes.
9. Dumb Little Man – Jay White’s blog presents various tips and information on how to improve your mood, how to be a better person not only with yourself but with others in general and other tips for life. All the articles are informal, so you will feel as if you continue a conversation with every piece of advice.
10. The Invisible Mentor – Avil Beckford’s blog is a collection of stories and ideas that people may have forgotten from various writers. It gives great insight into books by reviewing them, quotes and pieces of advice while maintaining that historical knowledge and making it available for everyone.