- Google can be used as a timer.
- If you type in the name of a city followed by the word “forecast”, you can get the weather forecast.
- After a meal at a restaurant, it’s not always easy to calculate the tip. But Google can fix this problem; just type in: “tip calculator”.
- Google can tell you when new movies are being released.
- You can also use Google to search for your favorite artist’s songs.
- Google can be used as a currency converter.
- If you’re not sure of when your favorite TV show is on, you can always ask Google.
- Google has the answer to every question, but did you know that you can learn everything about a company only by searching for the founder’s name?
- Google can also be used as a calculator.
- Google can read images. Go to Google Images and click on the little icon that looks like a camera. Drag and drop the photo and you’ll be able to see where it came from.
Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is just cool and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.
bigpond webmail telstra
This Blog is so amazing always leave people with a craving heart to go in to the depth of the words its using.
A big thank you for your blog article.Thanks Again. Want more.
very good article
I cannot thank you enough for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
colorado spring attorney
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?
When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the
thought of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it.
Thus that’s why this paragraph is great. Thanks!